Rise of the Runelords
The Soul Ring provides the wearer with a number of bonuses, which include:
- +1 deflection bonus to AC
- +1 sacred bonus to saves
- It only occupies one ring slot while providing its effects to both the wearer and his eidolon
- This connection allows the wearers to be effectively touching for purposes of spells and their effects (as well as channeling)
- Constant deathwatch within 30’, informing the wearer when health totals are at 75%, 50%, 25% and more accurately below 25% (5 HP at a time below 25%, and the specific HP below 0 HP)
- As long as the wearers are on the same plane, and are willing, they can pull themselves closer together. The bearers can move each other bearer a distance of 10’ per hit dice per day. This means Dack can pull Ivo that distance and Ivo can pull Dack that distance. This functions as dimension door.
- The link between the souls strengthens the eidolon’s connection to the material plane. If the wearer was knocked unconscious, his eidolon persists for 1 round per 4 HD (minimum 1 round) before being banished. If the wearer’s unconsciousness is removed before the rounds expire, the eidolon will not be banished.